2023 is here and now is the best time to think about your personal insurance program. When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Do I need to insure any Christmas gifts; jewelry, guns, ATV, boat, etc?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Get a quote for flood or earthquake insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
- Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
Have I experienced any of these changes? It may impact your insurance
- Bought or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Do you work from home?
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
Metrowest Insurance offers a network of carefully selected insurance companies which includes some of the largest national carriers in the industry. Metrowest Insurances is passionate about providing customized insurance solutions to our clients. Nothing we do is “standard”. We understand each client is unique and deserves solutions that meet their needs.